Call for Papers/Abstracts/Submissions
from: Hawaii International Conference on Education January 6 -10, 2003
Sheraton Waikiki Hotel, Honolulu Hawaii, USA
Submission Deadline: August 21, 2002
Web address: http://www.hiceducation.org email address: email@example.com
The 2003 Hawaii International Conference on Education will be held from January 6 (Monday) to January 10 (Friday), 2003 at the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii. The Conference will provide many opportunities for academicians and professionals from Education and related fields to interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines.
Cross-disciplinary submissions are welcome.
Topic Areas (All Areas of Education are Invited)
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Counselor Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Technology
- Kinesiology & Leisure Science
- Science Education
- Business Education
- K-12 education
- Health Education
- Distance Education
- Other Areas of Education
- Cross-disciplinary areas of the above related to each other or other areas.
The Hawaii International Conference on Education encourages the following types of papers/abstracts/submissions for any of the listed areas:
Research Papers - Completed papers.
Abstracts - Abstracts of completed or proposed research.
Student Papers - Research by students.
Poster Sessions/Research Tables - informal presentation of papers or abstracts.
Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for future projects.
Reports on issues related to teaching.
Panel Discussions, Practitioner Forums and Tutorials are invited.
For more information about submissions see: http://www.hiceducation.org/cfp_edu.htm
1. Submissions may be made electronically via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed. Electronic submissions are preferred.
Submissions will be acknowledged within 48 hours.
If submissions are mailed, submit two copies of your paper, report, abstract, proposal or study. Submissions imply that at least one author will register for the conference and be present at the time designated in the conference program. Submissions must be received by August 21, 2002.
E-Mail, fax or mail submissions to:
Hawaii International Conference on Education
P.O. Box 75036
Honolulu, HI, 96836, USA
Telephone: (808) 947-7187
Fax: (808) 947-2420
There is a limit of one contributed paper per lead author.
2. Each submission should include a separate title page. The title page should include:
- title of the submission,
- topic area of the submission,
- two or three keywords that describe the submission, d. name(s) of the author(s),
- mailing address(es),
- e-mail address(es),
- phone number(s),
- fax number(s),
- corresponding author if different than lead author.
Correspondence regarding receipt of submission will be made by e-mail unless another mode of correspondence is requested. Notification of acceptances will be mailed as soon as the reviewing process is completed. BE SURE AND INCLUDE THE TOPIC AREA AND TWO OR THREE KEY WORDS DESCRIBING THE SUBMISSION.
This will help facilitate the reviewing process. If an early acceptance is needed for visa or budgetary reasons, please include that information with the submission.
3. All submissions will be subject to a review process. Submissions will only be published in the conference proceedings if at least one of the authors attends the conference. Instructions for submitting a computer readable format for the proceedings will be provided when the submission is accepted.
4. If you wish to be a reviewer, session chair, or discussant, please e-mail your request to email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair or discussant.
5. If you wish to organize a session in a particular topic area or in a language other than English please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web address: http://www.hiceducation.org Email Address: email@example.com
Hawaii International Conference on Education P.O. Box 75036
Honolulu, Hawaii 96836
Telephone:(808)947-7187 Fax:(808)947-2420 web address: www.hiceducation.org
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org