Win Judy Clock from EducatorsMarket.com...
Enter to win the famous Original Judy Clock from EducatorsMarket.com, the official K-12 Supplier for Teachers.Net. The Judy Clock makes learning to tell time simple and fun for children. Visible functioning gears maintain correct hour hand and minute hand relationships. Easy-to-read numerals show elapsed time in five-minute intervals. The permanently assembled wood clock is 12 3/4 x 13 1/2. Handy metal stand and teaching guide are included. For details on how to win, visit our K-12 Supplies Center and enter to win today!
Chatboard Poll: I Teach Therefore I -
On May 15 Melly posted on the main chatboard urging colleagues to, "Please complete the sentence: I teach, therefore I______." Here are the responses posted on her thread.
I teach, therefore I:
- am unappreciated.
- don't have a life!
- leave this world a better place for my having been in it!
- can feel as if I have won some victory, no matter how small, for humankind.
- wear many different hats.
- laugh a lot! Especially when I open my paycheck.
- know nothing and the administration tells me how to teach & we test and kids still know nothing!
- appreciate my own children more everyday
- am the most content of all who labor.
- am about to change professions and get paid real $$$$.
- must be an excellent role model for my students and I must CARE and give them positive energy each day
- am really scared to have children!
- am abused.
- must work a second job!
- am a sworn enemy of ignorance. by my sword is truth.
- Test, Test, Test, & Test Some More!
- never get to see my husband.
- am not rich, but I'm happy.
Stay tuned to the Teachers.Net Chat Center for each month's Chatboard Poll