Teachers.Net is proud to publish the Teachers.Net Gazette, our monthly web magazine and email newsletter written exclusively BY teachers, FOR teachers.
We are soliciting submissions from teachers everywhere, for original work of interest to teachers. Past articles and feature stories have included:
- articles with teaching tips or strategies
- reporting from the scene of relevant events, conferences, etc.
- your favorite original lesson plans or ideas
- creative, timely, or exciting classroom projects
- humorous campus anecdotes
- entertaining observations
- photo essays or interesting videos
- reviews of teaching resources online
- original cartoons or art
- accounts of informal Teachers.Net teacher gatherings
If you have an idea for an article, or a completed article that would be of interest to your colleagues on Teachers.Net, consider submitting it for inclusion to the Teachers.Net Gazette. The work must be original, but content that has been published in other publications is acceptable for submission.
To submit your work, complete the form below with your contact information, and briefly describe the work you'd like considered. Include the topic or name of the piece, description, article length, and any places where it's been published. You may paste your entire article or an excerpt into the text field. Please indicate if there are photos available to accompany the copy. If available online, include the URL where they may be accessed. If your article is selected for publication, we will contact you by email or phone.