Teacher Supported Lesson Bank...
Teachers.Net is proud to host the Lesson Bank, a collaborative online clearinghouse for teacher lessons and classroom ideas. To date over 1600 lesson plans, tips, and ideas have been submitted by teachers across the world. Please help support this global knowledge storehouse and submit your favorite lesson plans and classroom demonstrations today!
Lesson Plan Request List...
Searching for help with a specific lesson plan or unit? Post a request on the Lesson Plan Request Form.
HUMOR FROM THE CLASSROOM...
Here at Teachers.Net we realize that laughter is the best medicine, and we've got your prescription filled! Visit our Classroom Humor Chatboard and combat classroom stress by enjoying the smiles that make teaching so rewarding.
TOP TEN PICK UP LINES FOR TEACHER
10. Care to take a spin in my Pinto?
9. Let's do committee sometime!
8. What's a pretty lady like you doing in a lunchroom like this?
7. Carry your bookbag?
6. You have the cutest little chalkchuck!
5. Gosh.........I thought you were a student!!!!!!!!
4. I'm ADD....want to help me relax?
3. NOBODY diagrams a sentence like you, baby!
2. Care to evaluate each other?
1. How about a little HANDS ON, sweetie?????????
Latest Posts on the Classroom Humor Chatboard...
More Classroom Humor...
- Funny Quotes?, 5/08/00, by Scout.
- Being a little teacher. Haha. , 5/07/00, by sky.
- just a gentle reminder to help with book please, 5/06/00, by cofio.
- Role model :), 5/06/00, by Rita/KY.
- Hormones, 5/03/00, by Ripper.
- who wants to be a millionaire..., 5/01/00, by Erica.
- Paul Revere, 4/25/00, by cadams.
- Mangled preschool rhymes, 4/24/00, by Linda S..
- pirate joke, 4/24/00, by Jamie Maclennan.
- Principal shock, 4/21/00, by Denise.
- sex before our time, 4/15/00, by martha.
- the LIZARD, 4/14/00, by Wally.
- how do you spell, 4/13/00, by linn king.
- Ban the Bubble!, 4/11/00, by teach4kids.
- hair?, 4/08/00, by Kathy.
- Fear of bugs, 4/02/00, by Florence.
- A sentence using "passed", 4/01/00, by para.
- Names, 3/31/00, by Leigh.
- Please help me with my book. Thank you. , 3/29/00, by cofio.
- Duh!, 3/24/00, by Margaret.
- Happy Easter, 3/22/00, by Just trying....
- BRACES Please Help Me!!!, 3/20/00, by Alicia ShyGirl.
- Make up picture day, 3/18/00, by Diana.
- "Speech" students, 3/14/00, by Julie.
- Identical twins, 3/12/00, by Lois K/CA.
- Listening to students read, 3/10/00, by Jeannie.
- Where does Jesus live?, 2/21/00, by Sally.
- Thesaurus, 2/15/00, by John G..
- Catching On, 2/15/00, by Goose.
- You can do what???, 2/11/00, by Hangin' in there!.
- Oh that Ramona!, 2/09/00, by silly old teacher.
- Goundhog???, 2/06/00, by Sherry.
- opposites, 2/05/00, by diana.
- I have a problem with my class copying......, 1/30/00, by (Not intended to offend anybody!).
- Does Poultry Rhyme?, 1/30/00, by Lauren.
- oceans, 1/29/00, by Roger K..
- INNOVATION, 1/24/00, by BILLY WANNA BE.
- UNCONVENTIONAL TEACHERS, 1/23/00, by Tim Meltreger.
- The President, 1/18/00, by Daphne.
- Meet fellow teachers from around the World !, 1/14/00, by Cemal ARDIL.
- Celebrity Look-alike, 1/13/00, by Ms. L.
- What will we do in college?, 1/13/00, by Rachel.
- Period, 1/10/00, by Starshyne.
- believe or be leavin', 1/10/00, by mdb.
- Mixed Blessings, 1/08/00, by leanne.
- Rubric-a-mania, 12/22/99, by Bob.
- middle school boys and dissection terms, 12/21/99, by DFM.
- Wrong bag!, 12/07/99, by Rachel.
- periods, 12/07/99, by Michelle Taylor-Smith.